For me every day is a gift, so no other gift is as important. However, there are 10 other important gifts which would make my life near perfection.
1. To be given the cure for my diabetes. Though I am very healthy otherwise, I have inherited diabetes from my mother and grandmother and sometimes it can be debilitating. It would be lovely to wake up one day and not have to worry about its stability and progress.
2. Being with a wonderful guy I can call the 'love of my life', whoever he is!
3. Long life and good health so that I can carry on my work and innovations for quite a long time. Apparently we are capable of living up to 1000 years. I am not greedy, just 250 years would do nicely, thank you, so long as friends and relatives are a alive with me too!
4. The gift of perfect vision. It would be great not to have to wear glasses or contact lens, especially as I use my eyes so much in my work.
5. A photographic memory for everything I read. I am such a voracious eater of knowledge, I wish I had more time to simply absorb all the knowledge I can each day. Just being able to snap everything like a camera and store it would save so much hassle, especially when memory fails!
6. Having my young sister back. She died unexpectedly at 36 years old leaving three young children. It is always heartrending when someone dies so young with all their life ahead of them. I am sure she would be thrilled to see how her oldest daughter has turned out.
7. The gift of Love. We can never have too much love for ourselves and others and I would like even more to share with the world when my natural fallible store is exhausted!!
What are the TOP gifts that would matter most to you?