1. "The Affordable Care Act is saving my daughter's life."
2. "Obama stuck his neck out for us, the auto industry. He wasn't going to let it just die, and I'm driving in this morning because of that, because of him."
3. "Osama bin Laden is dead, and General Motors is alive."
Joe Biden, Delaware
4. "He cares for the 100 percent."
5. "For me, President Obama is our best choice because he has a vision of the United States as a place where we are all in this together."
Bruce Springsteen, New Jersey
6. "Having someone in office who understands how powerful our voice can be is very important."
Jay Z, New York
7. "I am voting for Barack Obama and Joe Biden because I can trust them to care for the middle class and restore the American dream."
8. "The first measure he signed into law after becoming president was the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act -- so a female high school counselor or physical education teacher can fight for equal pay for equal work."
Connie Britton, California
9. "When I step into the voting booth, I think about the world I want to leave my two daughters, and the values that are required to guide us there."
Michael Bloomberg, New York
10. "Thanks to the President's efforts to keep student loan rates low, I can expect to save nearly $1000 as I work to repay my student loans. And I don't have too many of those, thanks to the Federal Pell Grant program."
11. "It's been wonderful to have President Obama as a champion for access to health care for all women in this country."
Cecile Richards, New York
12. "Re-electing Barack Obama would lead to a stronger economic recovery than would be the case were Mitt Romney to win on November 6th."
Jared Bernstein, Washington, D.C.