This is a very good exercise, especially the FREE aspect. Makes one think. My 10 choices would be the following:
1. Sharing my smile with as many people in a day as possible. I am always getting compliments about my lovely smile, which also seems to make other people want to smile, so that gives me a great deal of joy to smile as much as possible.
2. My two brilliant children, André and Nicole, and my awesome new grandson, Jamie. They seem to be blessed with an awful lot of things in their lives which are easy to take for granted. They are both very good looking, talented and with confident personalities. I feel very proud of them and they sure give me a lot of joy when I think about them or see them.
3. My writing, which is my work and purpose in life. I see the effect that writing has on others sometimes and it makes me feel terribly humble. I have been blessed with the gift of words which I hope to use to make a difference to others and to leave as a legacy. I feel very grateful for that amazing talent. To work and get paid for something so exciting and enjoyable is just the tops.
4. The current man in my life (whoever he is!). The company of someone else is always enriching and when one can share love and give love with someone who reciprocates, there is nothing more fulfilling in life.
5. The love of my sisters. Amazing women, all five of them. Even though they are in other countries, they are very caring and loving and I am blessed to have them there for me.
6. Close friendships with people I value. One can never buy those kind of friendships and it is always a treasure to have people close and caring in one's life.
7. The gift of life. That makes me happiest because it means anything is possible. I can also continue to enjoy the things and people I value every day that I am given extra life.
8. Sunshine and great weather. I love to do things when the sun is out. It brings out the best in me, as well as simply appreciating Nature, its beauty and the awesome force it is.
9. Going for regular walks and soaking up the atmosphere around me. I try to exercise as much as I can because I know that is very good for my health and lifestyle. I try to walk at least every other day.
10. Surfing the Internet, this vast repository of knowledge. I love self-help items which give inspiring information I can use in my own life so I am always searching for those. I find the internet exciting and fascinating. I also have a website which I love and it is fun to see it growing and the attention it is gradually attracting.
What things make you happy and are FREE? Up to 5 choices. Fire away.